Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1461 - 1480 of 1496 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, Hello, How are you (New Riders fan)!

Checking in now from southeastern NC but originally from the northeast. This is my fourth Jeep and I have already learned a bunch reading posts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a message and have tried replying to it, however, I get the message "must make 2 post before messaging the admins group...". I'm assuming thats to protect the site from bots and that by maybe making this post I'll bypass that message?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The map seems broken, but I'm in Los Angeles, CA. Just bought/imported a 2014 JGC Summit 5.7 from Arizona and figuring the thing out! Uconnect does seem needlessly difficult to update!

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
768 Posts
Can't get the map to work. Any suggestions? I'm in Huntington Beach, CA. I have a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk on order (should get it any day now).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there... I'm a dummy and unsure how to start a new thread.
Perth. Western Australia.

I have a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I bought it used in July last year and it had issues with a 'fuel relay sensor' which was replaced soon after my issues of not wanting to start on some occasions. It would crank crank crank but fail to turn over.

7 months on I'm having the exact same issue... crank crank crank crank nothing. A tow truck is on route to take it back to the original dealership.

I'm a first time Jeep owner and I really love it.. (when it does what it's supposed to do) Is this normal for the 2013 3.0 litre Diesel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there... I'm a dummy and unsure how to start a new thread.
Perth. Western Australia.

I have a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I bought it used in July last year and it had issues with a 'fuel relay sensor' which was replaced soon after my issues of not wanting to start on some occasions. It would crank crank crank but fail to turn over.

7 months on I'm having the exact same issue... crank crank crank crank nothing. A tow truck is on route to take it back to the original dealership.

I'm a first time Jeep owner and I really love it.. (when it does what it's supposed to do) Is this normal for the 2013 3.0 litre Diesel.
Update... the original 'quick fix' fuel sensor relay was deemed faulty only 9 months later.
The tech today said that it was mounted a little sideways and moisture may have seeped into the relay. It was replaced and recmounted adequately. No cost involved for me except for the $40 Uber ride to go pick up the Jeep.

Hope this helps somebody else out there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Jeep owner here in Denver, CO. Recently bought a 2012 Grand Cherokee Overland with 65K miles, the Pentastar 6 and the Off-Road Adventure II Package. Loving it so far.

Edit: whoops, wasn’t supposed to be a reply.

·
Registered
Commander Limited
23 Posts
Hi from California! 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4x4 4.7L V8. Can't add myself to the map. Need some help.

4x4 She Commands

·
Registered
Commander Limited
23 Posts
Hi from California! 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4x4 4.7L V8. Can't add myself to the map. Need some help.

4x4 She Commands

·
Registered
2011 JGC
248 Posts
Maryland here...................2011 JGC owned from new,never any issues just clicked over to 40k...........wife’s much newer model,only issue was screen replaced on 8.4 due to “dead spots” on touch screen,otherwise trouble free too.

1461 - 1480 of 1496 Posts