Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1481 - 1496 of 1496 Posts

·
Registered
Commander Limited
23 Posts
It says the map is frozen, it reached it's 100 count. I am not sure if you need to add people since you are the map owner.

HeiressRoxy - California

·
Registered
79 Mustang, 06 Jeep,
4 Posts
Hi Newbie here, when I tried to access the map it is frozen out? Is it maybe a bit too early for me to post, just joined in the last 5 minutes?
cheers
Magpie

·
Registered
2012 JGC Overland Ed
6 Posts
Hello all. New JGC owner in Phoenix, AZ. Purchased a 2012 JGC 4x2 Overland Edition with the 5.7L Hemi and 108k on the clock. Full service records. Did an oil change and coolant flush immediately. Installed a K&N air filter, new plugs and a custom CBE, terminating in Flowmaster 40s. I'm here for maintenance and modding tips and advice as I'm new to the Jeep game. The last cars I modded were some VWs about 15 years ago.

I've got no decent shots of it, so that'll have to wait. It's Mineral Gray Metallic with the New Saddle/Black interior and stock 20s. Not too hard to imagine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What up, World Jeep People! Driving a Black, 2005 Limited Cherokee Trail, powered with a 5.7 Liter Magnum 4x4. 2.25 inch Rough Country suspension lift pkg, on 31x10.50 M/T Himalayan thread on 18inch stock Jeep mags. Loves to be driven hard and fast!

·
Registered
Jeep Patriot
2 Posts
Unfortunately no one new is able to add themselves to the Map:

Maximum visits allowed for maps without a paid plan is 100 visits.
This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits.
In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account.

1481 - 1496 of 1496 Posts