Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1501 - 1519 of 1519 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, My name is John. My wife wants I bought a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Freedom Edition with 92000 on the 4.0 litre. It's my wife's daily driver. I used to have a 98 GC with the inline 6. Absolutely loved it and never should have sold it. Driving hers has got me wanting another one. We live in Monroe Wisconsin. Happy to be a part of the Jeep Garage crew I look forward to sharing all things Jeep!

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
My name is Pat. In 2016 my wife and I bought a JGC Overland to tow behind our RV. In September of 2019 our 2016 JGC was stolen . On 18Oct19 we took delivery of our 2019 JGC Trailhawk to replace our stole JGC. I will say this I really like driving the new Jeep far over the stolen JGC. Our new Jeep seems to have more response to when you step on the accelerator pedal. WOW and I mean WOW!

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I have tried to add myself to the map. It says it's locked unless I buy a paid subscription.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Map needs paying for, not working. Here in Wagga Wagga, NSW Australia, just bought a 2014, JGC Ltd deisel. Been a Hoden and Ford man most of my days with the last 2 being Ford Territories. Needed the Jeep to legally tow our 2.6T van. A steep learning curve but loving everything about the Jeep so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Attention all members! Please add yourself to the JG members map of the world! To add yourself....please follow the link.....then at the top of the map...click additions....then click add marker. Fill in the info and it will add a marker for your location! Please dont add any personal info unless you want it made public. I can edit it out....but try not to unless you dont mind. Just your JG username and city/state will be fine. You can also add you email, phone number etc. Also add a pic of your Jeep under the media tab. You may be able to choose the color of your marker. Lets try to get every member added!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Map Frozen
HI, Im Kate, a new one, I want to buy a new car, so Im not sure which model to choose Cherokee or Grand Cherokee, I like both and really can do that by myself, any tips or reviews?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody knows where can I order the plastic license plate to stick on my baby instead of metal ones. I saw it on a car near my house ones. Just don’t want to poke holes in the bumper. 😅

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
1 Posts
Hi, all. Bonipie here (bonipie from my name Boni Pienups). I have a firecracker red 2019 Jeep, bought in 2020, April as a leftover with 160 miles on it. I love it. I have owned Cherokees, Grand Cherokees, cj7s, cj5s, tons of towing Jeeps, tons of wheeling, tons of duning, tons of towing Jeeps behind behind Suburbans and motorhomes. Much stopped when dear hubby passed away. But, I'm carrying on his legacy as well as my love of the outdoors. I live in the outdoor wonderland of Gold Canyon Arizona and my Jeep loves it here.

·
Registered
2015 Grand Cherokee Laredo V6 Petrol
5 Posts
Ocean Grove, Victoria, Australia. 2015 GC Laredo V6 petrol. Absolutely love it. I have family in SoCal and travel over every year, so driving a Jeep makes me feel like I’m there 😁

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Hi, all. Bonipie here (bonipie from my name Boni Pienups). I have a firecracker red 2019 Jeep, bought in 2020, April as a leftover with 160 miles on it. I love it. I have owned Cherokees, Grand Cherokees, cj7s, cj5s, tons of towing Jeeps, tons of wheeling, tons of duning, tons of towing Jeeps behind behind Suburbans and motorhomes. Much stopped when dear hubby passed away. But, I'm carrying on his legacy as well as my love of the outdoors. I live in the outdoor wonderland of Gold Canyon Arizona and my Jeep loves it here.
Welcome to the group. I have a JGC Trailhawk Black in color. Really enjoy driving it, seems to want to run away. Was going to an appointment the other day and got on th freeway and before I knew it was doing 90 before i got to the end of the onramp. You'll enjoy the group there are a lot of great and knownelable people. Remember the only stupid question is the question that's not asked, Again welcome aboard, you'll enjoy our small group which seems to be growing by leaps and bounds,

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
1,162 Posts
Hello from Orange County, CA. Welcome to our (not so) little group.
0000 Desktop - Dark Lone Pine copy.jpg

Reactions: Patrick-A51
1501 - 1519 of 1519 Posts