Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen!!!

I am very happy to announce that I have FINALLY found the reverse light connector for the '07+ Jeeps. What does this do for me? It allows me to make LED taillight conversions that are 100% plug-n-play!

Stay tuned, I am ordering the pieces now to make sure everything is good but I am 99% sure I've cracked it. I have a couple people who are in the process of ordering taillight conversions from me so they will be notified and likely the first ones to try it out.

STAY TUNED, PICTURES TO FOLLOW!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will these work on both Stock Tailights and LED Taillights?
Yeah, these will work with anything. Basically, I can make any year of taillights work with any year of Jeep now, 100% plug-n-play!

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,457 Posts
that's AWESOME! i cant wait !

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
awesome news bro!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
congrats bro.

website to sell them next?
Probably, seeing as how my "competitor" has started one. I love his story on his home page, how he's the one that "figured" it all out. Hell, that's MY story. You put me in what he says and it fits perfectly!

Guess I lucked out eh?

lol

Great news Jason.
You did luck out! In fact, yours will probably be the first set of tails to have the conversion done. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to be taking pictures of them and posting them up here. Best news is, the connectors are way cheap so it's not going to cost anything extra.

Also, I am thinking about helping people who have had the conversion done by me out. Since their conversions were not 100% plug-n-play, I am going to offer that anyone who wants their conversion "re-done" to be 100% plug-n-play can have it done by me FREE OF CHARGE!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
Jason-you are too nice!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jason-you are too nice!
Well, unlike my competitor, I am actually concerned about customer satisfaction. Besides, at this point, nearly all of my business is coming from word-of-mouth referrals from you guys. So I gotta make sure I've got all you guys fooled into thinking I am a good guy... :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Jason I emailed you in the past about this, so can I get on the "first run" list too??? PM me

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jason I emailed you in the past about this, so can I get on the "first run" list too??? PM me
Yeah, you certainly can. Let me get the first one under my belt to make sure everything is good to go and then I will contact you. The connectors will be in my hands next wednesday and I will have Mike's tails on Monday. I will take pictures as soon as I do the conversion and post them. I only ordered 6 connectors for now (in case they AREN'T correct), which is enough to do 3 sets of tails. I have two people already sending me their tails. I will put your name down, but after I confirm that they are the correct connector, I will make sure I order a whole bunch of the connectors since they're so cheap.

I'll make sure I hit you up as SOON as I confirm the connectors are correct.

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Awesome Jason! As always, I appreciate your honesty and look forward to doing business with you!!!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome Jason! As always, I appreciate your honesty and look forward to doing business with you!!!
Me too, bud, me too.

If there is anyone else out there who is interested, feel free to sound off. Like I said, I expect to have pictures of this conversion up by Wednesday next week. I will probably start a new thread. But, if you know this is something you are going to be interested in, I encourage you to sound off. That way I know how many MORE connectors I am gonna have to order after I confirm everything is working.

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Got your PMs.. keep me posted, Jason!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got your PMs.. keep me posted, Jason!
Will do man. Hey, were you looking for just the adapter harness or were you willing to consider shipping me your tails? Me modifying the tails is cheaper, since it doesn't require an additional connector.

·
Registered
2009 Jeep SRT8
1,092 Posts
OK, lower cost -- I'm interested. Subscribed. Mike, you have to show them to me once their done! (now that your bumper is fixed all nice like)

·
Registered
785 Posts
you know my lights are coming this week bro!!!

hopefully you get them by the end of the week

Ron

1 - 20 of 51 Posts