Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Wow. That makes three sets. I already gotta reorder plugs and I haven't even gotten the first shipment in, LOL. Thanks for all your support guys!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Okay guys, I have some good news, some great news, and some bad news...

The good news is that the reverse light connectors I ordered came in today. The great news is that they are the correct connector (see below)! But, the bad news is that my supplier for the taillight connector totally F'ed me in the A. My shipment was supposed to be here today and now he is saying it won't be until later this week, if not Monday of next week.

I hope you gents who either have sent me your tails (*cough* Mike) or are in the process of sending me your tails aren't too pissed, but it's going to be a few extra days.

BUT, the important thing to take from this is that I indeed CRACKED it. 100% plug-n-play LED tails are now available. PM me if you are interested. Here are some teaser pics, I will do a full write-up in a separate thread when I get the Jeep connectors in.

BTW, Mike, these are your tails. They look SHARP! Without any further adieu...

So, this is the reverse light connector y'all have on your Jeeps. This one used to be on my Jeep

And here is the connector I can NOW put on your tails

Just for proof, here are the two connected

There you have it. Mike's tails will now officially be the first set of 100% plug-n-play LED tails for an '07 or newer WK Jeep. Congrats Mike!!!

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
AWESOME NEWS Jason! Glad to see you cracked this mystery. Now keep this one to yourself my brother! ;)

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
AWESOME NEWS Jason! Glad to see you cracked this mystery. Now keep this one to yourself my brother! ;)
No kidding, I wonder how long it will be before captain A-hole comes in here and claims that it was his idea???

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
awesome news brother ... got plans for the 06 ?
Ahhhhh.... :worried:

What do you mean? The LED tails are already plug-n-play with the '05 and '06 Jeeps. Are you asking something else???

·
Lehigh Mountain Hawk
2008 5.7L WK
1,675 Posts
How did I miss this thread?:confused:

Glad to hear you finally found the right connector and figured everything out! :thumbsup: I may have to make LED tails higher up on my mod list now :)

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
how did i miss this thread?:confused:

Glad to hear you finally found the right connector and figured everything out! :thumbsup: I may have to make led tails higher up on my mod list now :)
doooo it!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
How about some pics of a finished progres??
They'll be coming soon enough. As posted earlier, now my OTHER connector is outta stock. Don't worry, there will be all sorts of pics as soon as I'm done. A plug-n-play reverse HID kit is sure to follow as well.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Okay Im out of the loop but is it necessary to send you our tail lights or is this like the harness you made us for the rear fogs, little more info please as I do want this.

·
Registered
2008 WK SRT8
277 Posts
I want one! My stock tails are warped and i want LEDs. How much for just the conversion harness?

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Okay Im out of the loop but is it necessary to send you our tail lights or is this like the harness you made us for the rear fogs, little more info please as I do want this.
You can do it either way man. Like I said, I can make the adapter harness if you don't wanna send me your tails, but it is more expensive. Sending your tails is cheaper.

Like I said, I will have full information later this week when I get the first set of tails done!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I want one! My stock tails are warped and i want LEDs. How much for just the conversion harness?
Prices WITHOUT a Rear Fog Harness
  • LED Tails Mod = $85 shipped
  • Conversion Harness = $110 shipped
Prices WITH a Rear Fog Harness (Price Includes Rear Fog Harness)
  • LED Tails Mod = $195 shipped
  • Conversion Harness = $220 shipped

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
wow sending the tails to you is def. cheaper.. thanks for the pricing, maybe you should add it to your first post, too :)

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
I'd like the tail mod please!!! LOL
I guess I can buy them and have them shipped to you. then you can ship to Daniel, and he shipps to me. LOL

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
wow sending the tails to you is def. cheaper.. thanks for the pricing, maybe you should add it to your first post, too :)
I will start a new thread with tons of pics once the first conversion is done. Then all the info will be in one spot.

I'd like the tail mod please!!! LOL
I guess I can buy them and have them shipped to you. then you can ship to Daniel, and he shipps to me. LOL
Don't laugh, that is actually what most people do. Not even kidding!!!

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
It saves $. I'm a $ saving mofo!!! LOL

21 - 40 of 51 Posts