Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through my 2014 Overland manual they state an option on Settings on the Uconnect to auto lower the suspension on exit when the transmission is in Park. I looked everywhere in settings and can't see it. Just Tire Jack Mode, Transport Mode, and Wheel Alignment Mode.
Does anyone know where this setting is?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looking through my 2014 Overland manual they state an option on Settings on the Uconnect to auto lower the suspension on exit when the transmission is in Park. I looked everywhere in settings and can't see it. Just Tire Jack Mode, Transport Mode, and Wheel Alignment Mode.
They took it out of the 2014.:mad: Call up Uconnect Support and bitch about it!!! We're hoping they put it back in the next Uconnect update but, i'm not holding my breath.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,869 Posts
Go to Jeep.com to download the latest Owner's Manual. There have been some changes.

---

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
I am not sure this will be added back in. There is some logistical issues that they didn't think about when they marketed it. If you park near a curb and it auto lowers onto that curb and damages the vehicle, who's fault is that. The way Jeep sees this is if you put your own vehicle into exit and drop it onto something that is your own fault.

Ao I don't think it is going to happen.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I also noticed that the Jack, Transport and Wheel Alignment modes aren't available either. They do nothing. :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
I also noticed that the Jack, Transport and Wheel Alignment modes aren't available either. They do nothing. :mad:
There is something else that needs to be done to get some of that stuff to work. have you seen if Transport is available in Neutral? I will look at these next time I get in one.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts

Correction time. With the vehicle running and in park and checking off one of the suspension modes, the vehicle will lower or raise depending on which box is checked off. Transport mode is the park/lowest setting. Wheel Alignment mode is the Aero setting and Jack mode, I didn't try but it's probably OR2.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Correction time. With the vehicle running and in park and checking off one of the suspension modes, the vehicle will lower or raise depending on which box is checked off. Transport mode is the park/lowest setting. Wheel Alignment mode is the Aero setting and Jack mode, I didn't try but it's probably OR2.
Cool, knew there was some way that you needed to be to get them to work.

Thx.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,869 Posts
Were you afraid you couldn't get three things in a row to work? :)

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Jacko!! Where you been?
:D In my Jeep! We've been road tripping up in Canada. Jeep's running like a charm. Remember the discussion about people posting because they have problems, and those without problems are busy enjoying their Jeeps. Well, I've been enjoying my Jeep! I have been trying to keep up with the forum, but just not posting much. Good to hear there's a new software update for the RA4. Still waiting to hear about the climate control on remote start fix though.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
:D In my Jeep! We've been road tripping up in Canada. Jeep's running like a charm. Remember the discussion about people posting because they have problems, and those without problems are busy enjoying their Jeeps. Well, I've been enjoying my Jeep! I have been trying to keep up with the forum, but just not posting much. Good to hear there's a new software update for the RA4. Still waiting to hear about the climate control on remote start fix though.
You still up North?

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
No, got home yesterday. We love traveling, but as Dorothy said, "There's no place like home". By the way, the nav worked great, even with Toronto in sight. Forgot to check Sirius/XM, used the SD card mostly.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Were you afraid you couldn't get three things in a row to work? :)

How'd you guess. :D The untested mode :) probably just keeps the air pump from trying to adjust the suspension when the vehicle gets jacked up. But I didn't want to press my luck.

Maybe I'll try it next time when everything seems to be working. :thumbsup:

Well except for the 4 click to open liftgate sequence and air susp cooling down message. :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.