Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The contrast and brightness seem off (too bright, washed out) on my 2014 GC Overland. Brought it too the dealer but they said it was fine. Anyone else experience this or know of a way to adjust? Thanks

· Registered
2014 WK2 3.0 4x4
172 Posts
nope, I've noticed the same thing. the backup camera from my MY11 was better. Now it looks like they bumped up the brightness too high and didn't adjust for contrast.

· Registered
863 Posts
Doing a hard factory reset from the settings will fix it, but you'll lose all of your presets/nav locations/phones, etc.

Reactions: cdlund

· Registered
17 Posts
Thank you, DriverDave. I had planned to take your advice but I never seemed to have a block of time to restore my presets etc. The camera display seems to have corrected on its own - it is no longer washed out.

· Registered
21 Posts
Revitalizing this thread. I've got an 18' Jeep GC Summit and my backup camera (well on my nav screen) seems to be too dark. SO the opposite of what most of you have/had experienced. Any way to adjust and lighten that up?

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.