Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question to everyone to see what the preference is. I just had Xpel put on my entire hood, entire fender, bumper and grill and I was initially going to have them put the badge back on, but after seeing it...it looked pretty clean. So, what do you all think, badged or debadged?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,869 Posts
I could never see the point of debadging, but it looks good.

Leave it off.

·
Registered
2014 GC/Overland V8
3,301 Posts
Wow that expel is expensive..I'm thinking I'll probably take off that front hood jeep insignia..it does look nice without it,plus with the trail rated badges on both sides of my overland there's enough to identify it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Wow that expel is expensive..I'm thinking I'll probably take off that front hood jeep insignia..it does look nice without it,plus with the trail rated badges on both sides of my overland there's enough to identify it.
Xpel is expensive but it's some good stuff. Check out their website, they have some cool videos of how it self heals from scratches and what not (for the Ultimate version, which is what I got). Plus if I hadn't gotten full hood and full fenders it would've been half the price.

I was debating whether going a step further and taking the Grand Cherokee badges off the side too...but I don't know yet.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Badge on

·
Registered
2012 Jeep GC Limited
799 Posts
Badge off. The grille says it is a Jeep! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I debadged mine, looks much cleaner in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.