Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for posting these videos. They do sound great and the install looks good. But I've been researching exhaust cutouts and hearing them on the jeep helps. Regardless of the 5 year warranty there are some things regarding this type of system that concern me at the moment. Best of luck with your ride!

·
Registered
'12 Durango R/T
271 Posts
sounds great... what did the full set up run you??

Reactions: Ncartwri

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
sounds great... what did the full set up run you??
The cutouts cost $355
I also bought the down pipe which cost $70
But that's up to you if you want them.
I got them because I pretty much leave them open all the time. Lol
It sounds so awesome.

·
Registered
`15 High Altitude 5.7
143 Posts
Great images and video, I am going to follow in your footsteps with my 2014 Summit and install the dual cutoffs before the mufflers. I'll post some pics once it is done.

·
Registered
SRT
37 Posts
I have an unused, never touched, in original sealed box 2.5" dual badlanz SS kit with downpipes included for sale in the classifieds section. Was going to put it on a '12 Overland but I picked up a '14 SRT before I got to it. 390.00 shipped to you. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sure, here it is. This is looking forward in the Jeep, you can see the switch to the right of the cigarette outlet.

@jbburf I installed my cutouts last night; however, had trouble finding a good routing path into the cabin. It seems like all of the firewall wiring inputs are impossible to reach without moving a bunch of things around.

Am interested in how you routed the gray wires. I have mine going up the brake lines and past the DP heat shield into the brake booster area. Temporarily have the switch in the brake booster compartment because I was getting frustrated last night lol

·
Registered
`15 High Altitude 5.7
143 Posts
I had a shop do the work of removing the resonator (suitcase muffler) and installing the cutouts, it was $360 and saved me a bunch of time :)

This also included running the wires up through the console once I showed them where to put the switch.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts