Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry I didn’t notice the suitcase gone. I thought you just put them in front. I see people have removed it and put a x-pipe. Just wanted your feedback on the sound with cutouts closed and x-pipe. Listened to the sound vid and with cutouts closed it sounds normal. With open it sounds great ! My wife will kill me ! Thanks

·
Registered
`15 High Altitude 5.7
143 Posts
I really like the slightly more aggressive sound with the resonator gone and keep it here most of the time. With the cutouts open it is deep and throaty. I can probably get a sound clip if you want to hear how my setup sounds.

Sorry I didn’t notice the suitcase gone. I thought you just put them in front. I see people have removed it and put a x-pipe. Just wanted your feedback on the sound with cutouts closed and x-pipe. Listened to the sound vid and with cutouts closed it sounds normal. With open it sounds great ! My wife will kill me ! Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just get two dual chamber mufflers

·
Registered
`15 High Altitude 5.7
143 Posts
Update, I put a track hawk exhaust on my Jeep and I have the long tube headers ordered, once they're here I'm going to put the cutouts upstream of the resonator. I'll record some audio so you all can hear the difference.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts