Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
grand cherokee
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna run 17 inch jk rims with 32 inch bf goodrich mud terrain tires. but i probably need a lift and spacers but what size spacers if i need them i think the tires are 255/75-17 i just need a quick answer please help me out :thumbsup: thanks guys

·
Registered
19 Posts
My guess would be you wouldn't absolutely need spacers with 255 75 17's. I ran 265 70 17s duratracs without any spacers and stock ronin wheels for about a week before i got my spacers. I will admit my feelies on my duratracs were rubbing the steering knuckle, which is a little too close for comfort. Personally you can't beat the stance with spacers. I also had my rough country 2" lift and monroe load lever rear struts. Hope this helps!

Ben

·
Registered
grand cherokee
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My guess would be you wouldn't absolutely need spacers with 255 75 17's. I ran 265 70 17s duratracs without any spacers and stock ronin wheels for about a week before i got my spacers. I will admit my feelies on my duratracs were rubbing the steering knuckle, which is a little too close for comfort. Personally you can't beat the stance with spacers. I also had my rough country 2" lift and monroe load lever rear struts. Hope this helps!

Ben
yea now i need to get my lift before i put these tires on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.