Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BC Coilovers and FR 22" installed on SRT8

Installed BC Coilovers and new headlights last night.

I've fallen in love all over again!

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love the middle pic. great stance. have you thought about putting a smoke cover over that rear license plate... Combo License Plate Frame and Smoke-Tinted Shield - Black Cruiser License Plates CR60520
I definitley have and actually had. However, the laws have changed here in CO and if you get a ticket it's 3 points!! I don't need anymore reasons to get stopped and especially given the fact they've now added points in addition to a fine. BS but not worth it to me. Tint, no front plate...fine only. I'll pay those all day long!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,918 Posts
looks sick my friend

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,457 Posts
absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! Loving the new look!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Truck looks awesome! What do you have the fronts set at? Are your UCA's hitting over bumps?
I modified the towers so I could go that low. It still hits them slightly but it's not my DD so I can deal. I love the stance too much to dial it up any. I've also got the JBA uppers to help with alignment.

·
Boosted Turd
2010 JGC SRT8
2,215 Posts
Where did you get your headlights done at? Stance looks absolutely sick. If my 2010 JGC srt wasnt my DD id lower her in a heart beat.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where did you get your headlights done at? Stance looks absolutely sick. If my 2010 JGC srt wasnt my DD id lower her in a heart beat.
A buddy did my lights. I retrofitted projectors in 07' housings. The coilovers definitely arent great for dd but as a weekend warrior they're awesome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts