Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kept my first Jeep, an "07 Liberty for 4 years. My service record showed 4 oil changes and 2 tire rotations.
My early build '14 Grand Cherokee Overland had the longest service record I ever had, in less than 2 years.

I stepped away from Jeep for 2 years.

My '17 Grand Cherokee Summit hit 3 years on the 13th of this month. Service record shows 3 oil changes and 2 tire rotations.
I said this would be the tie breaker which would decide if I stick with Jeep. Yup. I think I hang on to this until the second year of the next makeover.

My thanks to those on the line who put this one together!

-

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've never owned a new vehicle that needed anything within the first three years other then a recall. Typically these days nothing should break or need to be replaced in that time frame. Give it two more years and then let's see how it does. I also have a 2017 so far so good, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Glad to hear Bill. We were both ‘14 guinea pigs, but my new Summit is identical in build to yours. Flawless so far, couldn’t be happier. Plus I got the lifetime Maxcare so I’m off into the sunset as far as I’m concerned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts