Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I love everything about my new trailhawk except I thought the v8 would sound a little better. Nothing a little catback wouldn't fix. Just curious for some recommendations. I know it won't add any power but I'd consider one as long as it adds some needed sound and doesn't lose any power.

Thanks!

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
No reply but for those interested seems the corsa sport cat back is a great option for those looking to hear that hemi and have no drone. I'll be looking to do this mod in the spring 馃槉

Registered
No reply but for those interested seems the corsa sport cat back is a great option for those looking to hear that hemi and have no drone. I'll be looking to do this mod in the spring 馃槉
Yes, I agree. I installed both the Corsa cat back exhaust system and the Corsa CAI on my '12 JGC. It now sounds awesome!

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I'm actually wondering if the corsa sport will fot my 2021 because on their site it says up to 2020. I called cora to verify but they actually weren't sure lol I know it's pretty much the same as a 2020 but I just can't bring myself to make a 2k purchase if there is even a chance it may not fit.

I will wait till after the holidays and keep an eye on it.

Registered
I'm actually wondering if the corsa sport will fot my 2021 because on their site it says up to 2020. I called cora to verify but they actually weren't sure lol I know it's pretty much the same as a 2020 but I just can't bring myself to make a 2k purchase if there is even a chance it may not fit.

I will wait till after the holidays and keep an eye on it.
Check the OEM exhaust system part numbers for both of the 2020 and 2021 model years. If they are the same then the 2020 Corsa will fit your 2021.

Registered
Looks great! Wish I could hear it!
Listen on Corsa web site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts