Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another batch of 20 antennas should be ready for powder coat this week. Still have door lock sets for sale.
I am making 15 undercut and 5 straight .....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,438 Posts
JR's makes the best antennas and door locks around.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
8,339 Posts
I agree ^^^ I have BOTH of their products!!!

Just out of curiousity, can you possibly test to see if one of these will fit on an 03ish-05 dodge ram

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree ^^^ I have BOTH of their products!!!

Just out of curiousity, can you possibly test to see if one of these will fit on an 03ish-05 dodge ram

Kyle,
just take one of yours off and try it on the truck. I don't have a Dodge truck in my pocket at the moment :slapfight:

·
Registered
'06 Overland
231 Posts
Do you have a polished/satin shorty (non-painted)?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts
I want a gloss black powdercoated antenna....put me down

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
104 Posts
Put me down for gloss black shorty antena .. do u have pictures of the door locks?

Sent from my Droid

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have a polished/satin shorty (non-painted)?
I can polish one before I send them for powder coat if you want one
I want a gloss black powdercoated antenna....put me down

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
you got it Scott

Put me down for gloss black shorty antena .. do u have pictures of the door locks?
Sent from my Droid
there are pics here:
http://www.jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=15165

What's the price on the antenna's?
should be $48 shipped as long as there is no increase in powder coat prices

·
Registered
'06 Overland
231 Posts
How much for the polished?

·
Registered
2008 WK Rocky Mtn.
11 Posts
SLVRLTNG....can I get a shorty antenna please? Preferably the black polished...please PM me on how I can purchase one from you. Thanks buddy:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SLVRLTNG....can I get a shorty antenna please? Preferably the black polished...please PM me on how I can purchase one from you. Thanks buddy:thumbsup:
I just made another batch of 21 antennas. They went to powder coat on Thursday....Hopefully I will have them back shortly. Check back some time next week

·
Registered
2008 WK Rocky Mtn.
11 Posts
I just made another batch of 21 antennas. They went to powder coat on Thursday....Hopefully I will have them back shortly. Check back some time next week
Thank man...can i just purchase one now and you can ship when they come in? It will save time and I can guarantee to receive one since it's already paid for...please send me info on how to purchase and the price..i have paypal.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank man...can i just purchase one now and you can ship when they come in? It will save time and I can guarantee to receive one since it's already paid for...please send me info on how to purchase and the price..i have paypal.:thumbsup:
I'd rather wait until I get them back....I'll hold one for you for sure. Do you want the straight or undercut style?:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts