Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2008 WK Rocky Mtn.
11 Posts
I'd rather wait until I get them back....I'll hold one for you for sure. Do you want the straight or undercut style?:thumbsup:
OK that's fine with me...please hold one and I'll follow up during the week. I'd like an undercut please. When should I follow up with you? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'06 Overland
231 Posts
Polished set is $38

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
I'll take one! Send me a PM regarding the transaction proceedure.

Thanks,

Aaron

·
Registered
2008 WK Rocky Mtn.
11 Posts
Hey SLVRLTNG...just wondering if you've gotten an back from powder coating? Please let me know so I can purchase one from you buddy....thanks again! :thumbsup::headbang:

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,438 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Overland
231 Posts
WHat color antenna should I put on a bright silver ?
Do you want to notice it or have it blend into the body? If the latter, then go with a polished one. I have dark khaki and am getting the polished one, for black will stand out too much. The stock antenna is polished on my rig...I want the same thing, but even less noticeable!

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
WHat color antenna should I put on a bright silver ?
There is one choice, gloss black

whats the dif in undercut and straight? im def interested in one of them please.

straight^^^^

undercut^^^^

do you still have door locks available?
Yessir I do :thumbsup:

I think Im going to go with black. It will look good with the black rims that I will get sooner or later
good choice

I should have them back tomorrow, I was told they are on the truck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2008 WK Rocky Mtn.
11 Posts
I should have them back tomorrow, I was told they are on the truck :thumbsup:
Sweet deal!! Please let me know if they do come in and what the next step is to purchase as well as price info...thank a lot buddy! Great work! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 Jeep SRT8
23 Posts
Can I get a full set of door locks in black shipped to Canada? Let me know if you can do that and where to send money for the pay pal and amount.

Cheers

Jules

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Can I get a full set of door locks in black shipped to Canada? Let me know if you can do that and where to send money for the pay pal and amount.

Cheers

Jules

I can send to Canada but there are and were no black door locks, sorry :(

21 - 40 of 57 Posts