Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,678 Posts
LOL....I knew these wouldnt last long.....

·
Registered
403 Posts
I would be interested in a set of billet door pins that someone is replacing.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
sent... my elbow thanks you.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
put me on the list for a full set of polished. pm if any are still available. thanks.

·
Registered
2008 WK SRT8
277 Posts
got mine today. these are the polished ones. i will post better pictures tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
nice, those do sit flush don't they?

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
i got mine as well but i have modified my front posts for another solution so the front ones get buried. but it looks like enough thread i can put a slug so it dont thread down so far and Ill be good as gold. or a new post is 4.xx from from the stealer..........

so guys if you do happen to snap the upper post.......its easily and cheaply replaceable :thumbsup:

Nice product. Packed well shipped fast.

THANKS JON.

Whats next :D

we need some inside door handles. us laredo guys have plastic ones. i think overlands and srt8 have the metal, mayvbe limiteds?? not available seperately so the only way we get them is too pay out the wazoo for the whole panels.

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
limiteds, too.. pretty sure they're plastic chrome you can see the seam.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Whats next :D

we need some inside door handles. us laredo guys have plastic ones. i think overlands and srt8 have the metal, mayvbe limiteds?? not available seperately so the only way we get them is too pay out the wazoo for the whole panels.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a mill. If it's round I can generally make it.. Door handles not gonna happen, sorry :slapfight:

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I will have more lock sets ready to ship on Monday, I have about 12 complete sets for now thanks, Jon :D

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I got my set love them. Fast shipping

Thanks
ChrisWK

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have access to a mill. If it's round I can generally make it.. Door handles not gonna happen, sorry :slapfight:
darn, i was going to suggest a dead pedal that would match the srt pedals.

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Super fast shipping.. going to put them on right now. The lock pins fit perfectly within the bezel. Thank you!

Ryan

·
Registered
347 Posts
Any chance getting black ones made?

21 - 40 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.