41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
this may be a dumb question, being that i haven't attempted it yet, but how do you remove the stock pieces do they just pop off or unscrew? can someone shoot me a pm with a quick "how to"? thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
this may be a dumb question, being that i haven't attempted it yet, but how do you remove the stock pieces do they just pop off or unscrew? can someone shoot me a pm with a quick "how to"? thanks guys.

the pins unscrew, they are very tight and about 2" long. I would suggest a rag on a pair of pliers. The bevels you can carefully pry up and they will pull out with some wiggling. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
thats kind of what i thought, but i figured i'd ask before my set arrived and before i broke anything. thanks man, can't wait to get them installed!

you should try making some stuff for under the hood (fluid caps, etc.)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can you tell me if you have a set available for my 2010 SRT-8. I am looking for a set of four. I have the BT Designer Series in Black Anodized and they just sit way to high. Will your pins fit thru the BT bezels? They were so tight getting on, I hope I can get them off without any marks to the door skins. Please email or pm me with your info if they are in stock so I can send you a paypal payment.

Thanks,

Terry

P.S. I am assuming you have not made these in black yet? If so, I would take a black set.

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
Can you tell me if you have a set available for my 2010 SRT-8. I am looking for a set of four. I have the BT Designer Series in Black Anodized and they just sit way to high. Will your pins fit thru the BT bezels? They were so tight getting on, I hope I can get them off without any marks to the door skins. Please email or pm me with your info if they are in stock so I can send you a paypal payment.

Thanks,

Terry

P.S. I am assuming you have not made these in black yet? If so, I would take a black set.
not to butt in BUTT I had the BT also. JRs will NOT fit thru the BT bezel. JR are thicker. if you are that concerned about the door panels, take them off and remove the bezel from the inside. thats about the only way to gaurantee no peripheral damage. also i know I had to actualy make the hole bigger for the BT with a blade on one or two and those were a touch loose with JRs bezel but one wrap of black tape made it super snug. not JR faut I cut the hole for BT.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

Thanks,

Terry

see Rob's answer below, no black just aluminum and polished alum.

Can you do Black?
no black

not to butt in BUTT I had the BT also. JRs will NOT fit thru the BT bezel. JR are thicker. if you are that concerned about the door panels, take them off and remove the bezel from the inside. thats about the only way to gaurantee no peripheral damage. also i know I had to actualy make the hole bigger for the BT with a blade on one or two and those were a touch loose with JRs bezel but one wrap of black tape made it super snug. not JR faut I cut the hole for BT.
thanks, Rob

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
there dam nice

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks Rob for the idea. I have to get these BT's off. My elbow can't take it anymore. I will wait to here from SLVRLTNG about availabilty and payment info.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
let me know when ur new sets r available!
I have plenty right now, just let me know if you want polished or not, thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you contact me...I am a new member. Would like to order door pin set immediately, prefer Brushed look. I will be yet another BT convert. Thank you !!!

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Can you contact me...I am a new member. Would like to order door pin set immediately, prefer Brushed look. I will be yet another BT convert. Thank you !!!
They are on the way......:thumbsup:

41 - 60 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.