Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Billet Silver High Altitude build

hey everyone my names Josh and this will be pictures of my 2015 billet silver High altitude build. I bought this jeep to have a ability to go off road but also be a great car for long trips. So far im loving it. im getting more into detailing and learning to make my car shine so ill be posting pics of my paint corrections and detailing the jeep. I did not buy this for speed or racing and I do not tow anything at the moment so I bought the V6 for the better gas mileage then the HEMI. When im ready for my next jeep it will be an SRT:cool:. I will be adding some pics thoughout the day of things ive already done. hope you fellas enjoy and comment on this thread with pics of your billet silver ( best color IMHO:headbang::headbang:)

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did 12% ceramic tint around the whole car including both sunroofs, you can see the pic with one tinted and the other factory. Figured this will help big time in the summer as well as protect the interior. I just got my windshield replaced and have an appt Tom to get the windshield tinted at 50% and the 5% sun strip above that. Pics to follow tomorrow

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Sunroof Auto part Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Changed the Fogs to HID 6000k as well as the factory HID bulbs to matching 6000k

White Black Headlamp Automotive lighting Vehicle door Black Automotive design White Vehicle Car Car Headlamp White Automotive lighting Black Light Games

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Used some Chemical Guys butter wet wax and it really made the paint shine

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire White

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gorilla black lug nuts make such a difference, yes the wheels curbed I bought it like that :( but I have a new set of 22’s coming stay tuned

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Billet Silver High Altitude build

Laminx the rear tails and rear fogs

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive design

·
Registered
75th Anniversary
955 Posts

You did the tail light yourself?

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
You did the tail light yourself?

Yes I did, I got some pre
Cut laminx from a guy on IG @srtNinja he sells pre cuts for all lights mirrors headlights ect, I did protective clear on the front headlights (you can’t tell unless up close then maybe you can see it ) to help from Sand and pitting over time and did blackouts on the orange sidemarkers as well Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle White

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I also bought velgan classic 5’s 22’s that I will be ceramic coating before I put them on. Hopefully around end of
April or beginning of may I’ll put the wheels on Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Auto part

Basically what they will look like

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

So I had to get a new windshield so here is the windshield tinted at 50% with a 5% strip on top

Cuts out on a lot of glare, from the inside unnoticeable even at night but out side looking in you hardly can see anyone hopefully it will help keep temps lower and protect my I tired more

No tint

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mode of transport

TINTED

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Center console Steering wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Alloy wheel

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just bought my tires for the wheels, didn't need super sporty or performance so I went with lexani LX-20 285/40R22 hopefully get them mounted and balanced but next weekend

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Luxury vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Dropped the rear down about .5 inches more so it’s all most level. it still has a small rake In the rear but looks much better IMO

1 - 20 of 121 Posts