Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I haven't picked up my car just yet, I'm supposed to do so tomorrow, but my Dealer just took delivery and he had it washed, he sent me these pictures, and I have to share it with someone

Car is in Doha, Qatar, my 1st choice was black, 2nd was white and third was the max steel, I was struck down on all three choices and told to wait 4 months, or go with the billet silver, so ... here I am, with no regrets :D will post some more pics when I pick her up and tint her ...

ps. yes I know the rims are fugly, they will be replaced asap heart says 22's, potholes demand other wise, so, we'll see who wins in the end

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
congrats! Welcome to the SRT brotherhood!

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
I love the billet silver!

· Registered
Limited
1,660 Posts
Congrats! Spotted an Overland in Billet Silver this past weekend as the wife & I passed the dealership and she shouted "What color is that?" That's a sweet looking SRT you have there. Enjoy

· Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone, I never for the life in me thought I would be driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I always had a thing against SUV's ... but I couldnt help it after seeing the pictures, and I cant wait till I pick her up today

mabrook Bro ;)

congrats on the new Beast

i'm waiting for mine this week

if u don't mind me asking whats the price in Qatar ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Price is 265,000 Qatari Riyals + 3650 for extended warranty = 73.5 thousand USD, and good luck, my car was supposed to be picked up Thursday, nothing beats having the dealer call you three days early and telling you to come the next day and pick up your car :D

· Registered
2014 Jeep GC SRT
130 Posts
265000 is good price, here in UAE the price is 286000 AED ($77717) ! And we can't choose any of the option extras like 5 multi spoke vapor wheels, SRT performance sound system, full leather seats or Pano roof !!! We only get the base SRT which is very sad indeed.

· Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow, 286 thousand for a base model!! and here i was thinking the UAE was more expensive than Qatar, here we usualy get the SRT's fully loaded, but this year they got the panoramic roof, the harmon kardon sound system but cheaped out on the rims, oh well, when do you get yours, decided yet on the color?

· Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we have the hitch, the premium sound, the pano and thats it, no remote start in the key, fugly rims (which isnt a problem, I really want 22's on it) and forget about black or white colors because both are sold out for the year, extended warranty is 3650 Riyals and the best part is, I have yet to see one today :D

· Registered
6 Posts
Hi Boss.man,

Congratulations on a great looking SRT. I'm based in Doha too and was thinking of going for an SRT. On vacation at the moment so not been to the showroom. Have they many in stock? How did you find the service with United Cars?

· Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Boss.man,

Congratulations on a great looking SRT. I'm based in Doha too and was thinking of going for an SRT. On vacation at the moment so not been to the showroom. Have they many in stock? How did you find the service with United Cars?
Great to see someone from Doha on this forum, This is my first car through United Cars, so no idea how the service is, will update you on that as life with my jeep goes, they have none in stock, all 5 that came to Doha have been sold out according to the dealer, the next batch is coming end of August, if you want I can PM you the details of the sales person I used, he's very good and helpful, let me know if you have any questions or anything and enjoy your vacation :)

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Looks great! I think I would at least have that CFR lip clear coated!

· Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks great! I think I would at least have that CFR lip clear coated!
Thank you, I will do that when I'm having the rest of the stuff painted, I'm sold on keeping it the raw carbon fiber color, more mods soon, more pics to follow, God I LOVE this car ... LOVE IT

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.