Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A family member just ordered a blk/blk Summit about a week ago. While at the dealer I inquired about ordering the 2014 SRT with black Laguna leather. They were going to check with the rep and call me back.

Well yesterday they called me back and said the rep checked into this and said that black Laguna leather is now orderable.

Can someone (Milous?) please confirm on this? I don't really feel like going down a wild goose chase.

·
Premium Member
9,281 Posts
A family member just ordered a blk/blk Summit about a week ago. While at the dealer I inquired about ordering the 2014 SRT with black Laguna leather. They were going to check with the rep and call me back.

Well yesterday they called me back and said the rep checked into this and said that black Laguna leather is now orderable.

Can someone (Milous?) please confirm on this? I don't really feel like going down a wild goose chase.
Not available to order. Call them back and ask what the price is and the order code for "Black Laguna Leather".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.