Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I want to say thanks to CHad of Black Ops for spending an hour on the phone today talking "shop" as we were bouncing ideas back and forth from everything Black Ops is involved in and the same with the I am getting started in regarding performance products. I will have more info and a formal announcement after our site goes live, till then this post is about Chad.
I must say this guy has it all planned out, he sounds very detail oriented and once I have some cash freed up it will be going his way :thumbsup: . Our jeeps will be looking mean with these hoods and other products as they become available.
Chad, its already written and I dont need to say it but best of luck to you and Black Ops.

·
Registered
76 Posts
^I concur 110% I've been friends with forum based business's and seen how the operate day-to-day, Black Ops I must say is very involved in his product more so the consumer which makes it simple for me to offer any help I can

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Thanks Chris
It's a pleasure having someone to talk to that share my passion.

Mike
Your playing a bigger role for Black Ops West LOL than you give yourself credit for!!!
Thanks Again Bro'

Thanks pjs

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
just going to say Chad's product is 2nd to none, and his customer service is unparalleled. His one weakness is that he probably cares too much about his customers.

I will never deal with anyone else when it comes to a product i can get from Chad.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Well, being I received the very FIRST Venom hood, before Chad even saw it, well I felt honored to have that opportunity.
When I got it in, Chad and myself actually skyped so he could watch me open the box and see the hood for the first time. :lol:
Chad is an awesome guy, and a great friend that I have. He is always there to answer any questions that I have, and also offering great products. Everything that I have received is TOP NOTCH and they get compliments everywhere.

Thanks again, and I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for some Carbon Fiber!!! :p :D :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
I saw 2 Anti Venom Hoods yesterday at the Meet and Greet...One CF and one FG.....

Very impressed with the look and fitment of both hoods!

Also saw 2 Venom hoods there...Both were nice as well!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
^^ How bout that rad cover you gottttt. That piece is HOTTT!!

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
I saw 2 Anti Venom Hoods yesterday at the Meet and Greet...One CF and one FG.....

Very impressed with the look and fitment of both hoods!

Also saw 2 Venom hoods there...Both were nice as well!
Love my FG hood... now if only Jake could get his VENTS!

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
i love everything i get from you chad everytime i email you you respond faster then any buddy i ever done bussiness with i love it great guy you deserve the best thanks buddy

·
Registered
WK SRT8 (2007)
1,400 Posts
must have missed this post, chad gave me a call today just to check in and see how some parts I ordered arrived & if everything was up to par with his standard of work. can't say enough about the crew at black ops & the personal attention they give to customer service. Even though the guys are busy with different projects they still take the time to "shoot the shit" with customers which I think is great. Love my parts from Black Ops and will continue to support them in the future. Thank you Chad!

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
^ i agree

·
Registered
All over NYS
444 Posts
Well I called up and spoke with Chad today regarding the BC coilovers. He took his time answering and listening to all of my questions and even after that we spoke about our trucks for a little. If his products are anything like his customer service is then he sure will be getting more of my buisness. I feel he went way beyond my expectations and cant wait to get my coilovers. I would definitely recommend him.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts