Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Pics Added up Top too.
A few pics of what will be going on inside.
1. Start with replacing all the silver plastic junk with stamped Stainless :rolleyes:
2. Reserved until I am further along.;)

You can see the OEM Silver plastic behind the Stainless one I'm holding:thumbsup:

Super hard to picture but all of the shiny plastic was separated from all the bezles for this process this is stage 1 in this interior makeover the details is where it's at here!!

Same stainless here just can get it in a pic with an IPhone you get the idea.
NOTICE the little plastic shift indicators! We have changed the led's behind them but are tossing around the idea of remolding them clear. (Their is a reason for that I will show why later) I'll post up that molding process if we decide to do it.

·
Boopity boop sha boop!
456 Posts
Christ on a bicycle I wish i could come work for you.

·
Registered
Graphite Crystal GC
535 Posts
Subscribed..

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
A Few new Pics up top and here!!

Piano Black interior trim with Chrome swapped out for Brushed stainless

Black Ops Real Carbon Fiber wrapped 22 concave wheels done!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
It's been a while since I've updated here I'm always just dropping pics on Facebook because it's easy and I'm lazy LOL.
Anyway here are a few of the rear diffuser progress.

You can see the two outside corners they are air catches for the rear tires so they will not be filled in like these pics they will be a straight through thin walled design when complete. We are designing not only for form but function.

Instead of the plain round tips I have decided to do a double walled more refined tip for a higher end look to match the truck better.

Here are the cad drawings of the tips. You will only really see the green and brown part on the diffuser we are boxing the entire exhaust system in so only the tips will show sort of like a high end exotic.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The work is done time to mold!!!:thumbsup:

THE SICKEST HOOD TO DATE!!!
Came out better than I even thought it was gonna. This is going to look RIDICULOUS on a truck!!!!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,835 Posts
yep.....MY TRUCK!

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
This will be one amazing Jeep when all is said done...amazing work as always!! Great job Chad

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,835 Posts
yep...just like the render! AMAZING!

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
this thing is gonna be unreal when its done!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Peek at what all of the interior trim looks like.

Door Panels where dissembled Carbon was taken off Wet Sanded and buffed.
Chrome was Brushed Stainless and black Chromed along with the Door Handles
All the Silver was Painted Body Color (Black Crystal Perl Coat) then it was Wet-Sanded to 3000 grit and buffed with 4 stages of 3M waxes it all looks OEM!!!

This was extremely labor intensive and I can honestly say unless someone wants to pay BIG $ We will never do this much detail work on the inside again this will be a True one of a kind.

Here is another example of another part broken down the Chrome as treated and the Silver was Color matched.

Their is NO Silver OR Chrome left in the Truck!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I like the hood Chad...I didn't think you were going to offer that separate from the CFR Edition package though.... killer look. Also love the interior stuff your doing. Your putting a crazy amount of hours into that. Better you then me. :)

21 - 40 of 65 Posts