Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I like the hood Chad...I didn't think you were going to offer that separate from the CFR Edition package though.... killer look. Also love the interior stuff your doing. Your putting a crazy amount of hours into that. Better you then me. :)
I'm not at this point I owe Scott a hood so if he wants one he will get one and the owner has not yet given me the go ahead to release it. LOng Story feel free to call me and I'll explain.

Yea the interior has been a complete nightmare wayyyyy tooooo muchhhh workkkk. NEVER AGAIN but it is defiantly a show piece!!!:D

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
saw this on instagram.. so sick!

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT8
382 Posts
I hope they release the interior parts and the hood. If you are still working on this, I think that all of those parts address any gripe that anybody has had about the interior...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Not too sure what will be released from this at this point in all honesty! This may just go down as a complete one off Jeep as it started.

I'm pretty tired of quoting timelines they all go over and I have no control over the manufactures at this point so I stopped bugging them I don't even call or email them any more when they tell me it's done it's done when they show up at my door to sell they show up ya know?

I have no interior parts coming this is the only interior like this and no money in the world would be able to pay me to do it again it was way to time consuming and labor intensive.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
sick pics

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Wow.

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
Amazing

·
Registered
2013 Limited S
201 Posts
Wow is the only thing that comes to mind. Must start saving for the Hood.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
he painted the stock pieces

41 - 60 of 65 Posts