Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my hood after wrecking my first WK. The hood does have damage, but it is straight and true. There are scratches pretty much all over it and 4 cracks in the top. I would prefer to sell to someone who looks at it before buying, as there will HAVE to be some repair work done on it. Asking $500 local pickup. I checked on shipping already for a few people and it is insane, so NO SHIPPING.
I will travel in the TN/NC/SC vicinity if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

The red circles indicate the cracks:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, they are into the mesh. I have not gotten any repair estimates on it but for the right kind of DIY buyer you could buy $100 in materials to fill it and prep it for paint .

·
Registered
2006 Jeep SR8
1,017 Posts
too bad u wont ship...

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill ship if you want to pay double but I don't think anyone would be Into that lol

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,918 Posts
Get ya some quotes on uship.com. shouldnt cost ya more than 200.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! Ill check into it.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump...someone make me an offer!

·
Registered
2006 Jeep SR8
1,017 Posts
would love to have a medic but being an old fiberglass worker thats some decent repairs

·
Registered
207 Posts
my neghbors from crossvile. Thats crazy he has been talking about making a trip up there and getting his stuff out of a storage unit.

·
Registered
2006 Jeep SR8
1,017 Posts
any bites? I would love it but I would be in at a low ball offer since I know the work needed

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is a guy that wants to get it in June, what kind of lowball offer are you talking? Worst that could happen is I say no, lol

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP. Someone make me an offer! I need it gone. I'll possibly travel to meet you as well.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump new asking price $400

1 - 20 of 20 Posts