Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Is anyone getting Album artwork for Pandora, Iheart, even from their music playlist when streaming via Bluetooth? I have an iphone 5 and the artist and song information shows up, but not the Album Artwork.
I don't even get that much. I have a BlackBerry BOLD and all I get is the music to play (which is crystal clear). But on the screen it doesn't show the song info or anything, just says "BlackBerry Connect" on the screen.

But when I play music from my SD card on the BlackBerry via Bluetooth, the artist info and song does show up.

Not sure why it doesn't do it with Pandora or Slacker Radio?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Album art was not working wirelessly from anything I have tried

Meta Data is not stored the same way in a simple file copy. The playing program is communicating with the Bluetooth to show that data. the RA3 update is already posted.... working on the RA4, these updates MAY fix issues but we want to see.... UConnect updates available NOW!
When I looked for updates and put my VIN in, it said no updates are available for my vehicle. So does that mean I am current? Kind of sucks if I am, because I'd like the BT to work better with Pandora and Slacker to show the artist/title info. Annoying not knowing what song is playing without looking at my phone.

·
Registered
278 Posts
BT works well on each and every one of them, although when using any of them for movie audio (think 3 yr old son and road trip), the audio lags quite a bit behind the video. No connection issues at all, though.
VIDEO??!?! How do you get that to display??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.