Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2014 5.7 GC Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Anyone have a Borla setup for their 2014 GC? was looking for a cat back bolt on. I saw there is a magna flow and I don't know if Corsa has a 2014 kit yet.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
All of the 2011-13 kits should fit fine. My 11-13 Magnaflow kit bolted right up.

·
Registered
2014 5.7 GC Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the responses. I think I have to get my monster garage going with this exhaust setup..LOL.. Thanks White 6.4 for the pics and video!

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Haha yeah i was the same way, i actually had the exhaust before i had the truck, i just decided to finally do it, and am really happy, inside the car its not that much louder, and outside it only gets loud when you really get on it, and my wife has been driving it the past 2 days and has no idea i changed the exhaust lol

·
Registered
'12 ram 4d 4x dually
286 Posts
That's awesome, seems like when you got on it, that car alarm chirped like it was gonna go off. Sounds BA

·
Registered
2014 5.7 GC Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now I just got to find the Borla setup at a decent price. Anyone have CAI on the 2014 yet?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I like the sound of the ATAK. Doesn't look like they make it for the 5.7 though...I'm assuming the ATAK exhaust for the SRT won't fit on the 5.7?

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Now I just got to find the Borla setup at a decent price. Anyone have CAI on the 2014 yet?
I installed the bwoody short ram intake on mine, decided against the cai because i didnt wanna deal with moving the washer bottle and winters are pretty bad here and all i could picture was the filter covered in slush from the roads

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
That's awesome, seems like when you got on it, that car alarm chirped like it was gonna go off. Sounds BA
Thanks, yeah it does get pretty loud at wot, i love it so far

·
Registered
160 Posts
Had mine powdercoated with high temp. Now I just need my SRT. The second one was built Friday but 10 days to ship it 60 miles. (Dealer just called and said it's on it's way and I can pick it up this afternoon.)

Auto part Muffler Automotive exhaust Exhaust system

·
Registered
164 Posts
Will the ATAK work on the 5.7? Custom install maybe?

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Will the ATAK work on the 5.7? Custom install maybe?
Im sure you could do it, probably with some light modification

·
Registered
2012 Grand Cherokee
37 Posts
Is there any drone with Borla exhaust setup for the WK2 GC 5.7L Hemi?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bet there are some minor differences between 2011-2013 and 2014 WK2 exhausts. Flowmaster has one cat-back system part# for 2011-13 and a different part# for 2014. Borla's website still only lists theirs for '11-'13. But then Magnaflow has same part# for '11-'14. I just switched from a 2011 to a 2014. Left the Magnaflow w/ the 2011. I'll probably go w/ Borla for the 2014 when I got confirmation it'll fit w/o mod. I have to say tho that the flowmaster looks pretty cool as it comes w/ dual tips for each side, giving it a quad-tip look.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts