Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats! White looks so amazing on the 14 overland. Love all the lower plastic being painted. If//when I upgrade from my 12 I'm going white overland hands down! Enjoy!

·
The Negotiator
5,350 Posts
Looks great!!! I never thought I would like white so much on a vehicle

·
Registered
'14 wht/blu Overland
210 Posts
Looks great! I've got the same thing ordered but with v6.

Come to think of it, this is my 3rd JGC and they've all been white!

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Looks terrific. Enjoy.

·
Registered
617 Posts
If I was to buy a 14, it would be that one! Looks great!

·
Registered
56 Posts
you stole my car! Congrats it looks great.

·
Registered
2014 Overland
606 Posts
Nice. Looks great!

Mine should be in next week...hopefully!

White Overland with Indigo interior! The more pics of the white I see, the more I like it!

Did you end up liking in more in person than in pictures?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice. Looks great!

Mine should be in next week...hopefully!

White Overland with Indigo interior! The more pics of the white I see, the more I like it!
I'm sure you'll absolutely love it. I picked mine up from a dealer lot (what can I say, I'm impatient :)) and haven't been able to see the indigo in person. Looks good on pictures though!

Did you end up liking in more in person than in pictures?
Yes, it looks stunning in white. I originally wanted a different color but I changed my mind and I'm glad I did.

·
Registered
2014 GC/Overland V8
3,301 Posts
I'm looking to get the same car with the V8 and black interior,I'm unsure about the advance technology yet. I think I'll get at least a black subtle pinstripe down the side to break it up a little. What does everyone think about the 2014 rims? I think the rims from the 2012-2013 overland summit would look great on the new overland. I like the highly polished almost chrome look to them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What does everyone think about the 2014 rims? I think the rims from the 2012-2013 overland summit would look great on the new overland. I like the highly polished almost chrome look to them.
The 2014 wheels look better in person than on pictures. I don't care much for shiny wheels though, I'm even considering getting some matte black ones.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts