Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the recommendations of others on here I ordered the Brightlines roof rack for my black roof rails on my black metallic Overland/HA. Called directly to the company in MI, had the rack in 1 day free freight. Very nice folks to talk with. they Won’t have black cross bars until some time this summer so I dropped mine at my powder coater and had them apply semi-gloss black, didn’t want the same gloss black they used on my SRT rep wheels.

Just mounted the rack. Easy to install. Had to do it in my heated underground garage because the wind chill outside is -2 degrees this morning. If it warms up some, I’ll wash the car and take some better pics outside but for now hopefully this gives you an idea of the black rack. I’m very pleased.

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Better pics

And had a chance to take it on the highway last evening. Rack howls enough that I'll either try my Thule WindScreen with it or I'll have to take if off when not using it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Those are nice looking racks. I'm glad to see that there's a simple rack solution available for the HA. The powder coating came out nice also. It's too bad that they produce noise at highway speeds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts