Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of the overland color combos include the silver trim vs the gold / bronze? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
777 Posts
Check Here...it shows every color combo from Laredo to Summit:

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee | Interior Leather Seats & 6 Speakers | Jeep

(Just below where it says "Take Control of Comfort" you will see the Dash Photo and 9 Circles to click on)
Thanks for posting this. It looks like the morocco black on the summit has more of a brushed metal trim look, whereas the morocco black on the overland looks more bronze colored. Also it looks like of the three trims on the overland, the black is a high gloss wood and the other two look like the open pore.

·
Registered
'15 GC High Altitude
308 Posts
I don't mind the bronze trim in my '14 Overland. It actually looks really good.

Do I wish it was silver? Yea :). I think that would look even better.

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,810 Posts
Laredo's and Limited get the trim with goldish hue to it. Overlands with black interior and dark frost/light frost interior get the gold hued trim. Overland with Indigo/Brown gets silver trim. Summit with brown gets copper. Summit with Black gets Silver :)

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
I don't mind the bronze trim in my '14 Overland. It actually looks really good.

Do I wish it was silver? Yea :). I think that would look even better.
I didn't think I would like the light bronze in my Overland but it looks really good. I saw a Summit yesterday with the black interior and it had silver trim, I really didn't like it that much. I think the light bronze looks much better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts