Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 Summit Grand Cherokee
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to purchase the Mopar Chrome Bug Deflector. Does anyone know if it fits well when closing the hood? I don't like wear marks created when the hood is closed. My WJ had scratches all over the grill and headlight areas under the hood.

Thanks

· Premium Member
2022 Summit Grand Cherokee
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, received my chrome deflector today and installed it. Not a bad process of installing at all. It looks good and clears any and all areas when closing the hood.

Thanks for all the advice, wouldn't have purchased it if not for this forum and its member's advice.

· Registered
8 Posts
Well, received my chrome deflector today and installed it. Not a bad process of installing at all. It looks good and clears any and all areas when closing the hood.

Thanks for all the advice, wouldn't have purchased it if not for this forum and its member's advice.

Few questions for you:

1. When ordering the Chrome deflector from Jeep does it come with the Jeep letters on the deflector?

2. When installing the Chrome deflector will it have clearance with the existing Jeep Letters on the hood?

3. Can you see through the chrome deflector and see the existing Jeep letters on the hood?

I don't want to remove the existing Jeep letters on the hood just in case I don't want the deflector anymore down the road.

Thanks in advance!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.