Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee L Laredo
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Jeep to email me the build sheet for my Wk. After reading it it stated that i should have a rear spoiler. I do not have one and i want one. There is no package listing a delete or anything.

Is there any way to get Jeep to give me one? :D

· Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone think there is a way to Make Jeep give me the stock spolier or a discount. Or will they tell me where to go and how to get there?

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
its an intergrated spoiler.....on the hatch......spoilers are not stock. My laredo build sheet lists it

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
yeah...we had a convo a couple months ago aboiut it....LOL

· Registered
05 WK Laredo
2,036 Posts
yeah...we had a convo a couple months ago aboiut it....LOL

Drag all my threads on over. I wont mind. I just dont feel like doing them all over again. Had a ground effects install, removing roof rails, false floor build, Dupi-color write-up, swapping out an srt mesh grill with ur own painted trim. This is kinda like that place, but im starting over again as a MEMBER.

· Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wait, I fail to see how there is an integrated spoiler to the hatch? If thats what it is then thats what it is but that BS in my book on jeeps behalf.

· Registered
106 Posts
yes it is a intergrated spolier without it your back glass would be attached to the roof ;)
If your not happy with that....Just goto your local dealership and bitch about it lmao!

This is why I love my JOB...........Not!

· Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL, i never expected them do anything for me and they will prolly email me back with the same resolution but i still want a stock spoiler i am just poor and cant justify $300 for one. LOL

cant hurt to try.

· Registered
106 Posts
LOL, i never expected them do anything for me and they will prolly email me back with the same resolution but i still want a stock spoiler i am just poor and cant justify $300 for one. LOL

cant hurt to try.
Good Luck with that one......I will give you 25% off :)

· Registered
227 Posts

cant hurt to try.

There is no stock spoiler...Unless you are referring to the Mopar add-on spoiler.......That is not a factory option....So just pay the money and join the club of spoiler wearing Wk's

· Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There is no stock spoiler...Unless you are referring to the Mopar add-on spoiler.......That is not a factory option....So just pay the money and join the club of spoiler wearing Wk's
Yea we figured that out earlier in the thread.

I am gonna save for a mopar one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.