Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Buy Leather Seats???

6K views 40 replies 15 participants last post by  DGoral31 
#1 ·
I am looking to buy oem black leather seats new. Anybody know of any seats in which i can order them?

#10 ·
Get 2008+ SRT8 seats, best upgrade IMO

#12 ·
Well, They won't just bolt in like a WK. But anything is possible I guess.

#17 ·
katzkin has good leather kits i put theirs in my car, the leather is really good quality real leather not like the shitty oem leather that looks like palstic... i did blakc in mine too theres pics on this thread, go to the last page i put up a series of shots of what they look like. they cost me about $700ish for just the leather and then about $400 to have them installed so around $1300 total includding new york states insanely high tax rate
http://jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=19818

#19 ·
OMG $200 for SRT8 seats!!! YOU'RE KILLIN ME LARRY!!! thats insane man... i wish i could find a deal like that...

pretty sure thats the JG deal of the century?? um ya.

all the SRT8 full sets i've seen have been +1,000 bucks...

#22 · (Edited)
they were in factory condition! they were online listed as regular grand cherokee seats, they were listed online for over 6 months so i called and made a deal with them. i was going out to michigan for the week with a friend to see some friends so part of the deal was that i would go to their yard and pick them up. when i got there they didnt have the seats, they were at another yard. so they shipped them to my house for free.

#34 ·
i have too... they do look pretty nice

im pretty sure they are replacements rather than slip ons... some guys say its a pain some guys say its not that bad, but for the price you can have a pro do it and still get a good deal.

#35 ·
The katskin leather replacements are AMAZING.

I found a set on ebay for $100 shipped from a guy that bought a warehouse of them. Still in the original box, katskins paperwork and all.

I did the installation myself, took me roughly 10 hours to to do the entire vehicle (2003 nissan xterra)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.