Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
1,163 Posts
It looks great. Good job and thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
...on a different subject, I was at the beach yesterday when I saw this rig. I was so impressed that I took this photo.
Whoa ... had the entire vehicle been duct-taped? That's one way to get your blackout look.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Having some fun near Oroville last weekend (mostly a dirt bike trip). Sun goes down early now. It was pitch dark not long after. Wish I had more lights still!

Attachments

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
1,163 Posts
Great photo. Looks like tons of fun!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
from 2 weekends ago near yosemite (it was closed then). was coming back with the fam from another trip and decided to run bald mtn trail, stay overnight in a national forest and go fishing and swimming the next day. not that easy of a trail, i made my wife cry going over a rocky step-up with 1 wheel 8ft up in the air.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Was hoping to do a death valley trip before it got too hot, but it was covid-closed. Maybe later in the year if ya'll are interested.

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
1,163 Posts
Was hoping to do a death valley trip before it got too hot, but it was covid-closed. Maybe later in the year if ya'll are interested.
I'd love to join you - depending on the virus thing.

·
4WL TREK-er — so many trails, so little time
2016 JGC CRD
1,654 Posts
@etxxz, @Russinator — I’m interested in DVNP.

Hey does anybody here live up north in the SFBA CA? I’m going with some friends to hit the trails at Hollister Hills tomorrow morning for a few hours. We’re meeting at 10am at the McDonald's, 4838 San Felipe Rd, San Jose. If interested send me a text at 408-475-2596 and meet me there. This will be my first time out on the trails in a looooong time.

This pic is my daughter after we did a black diamond trail there at Hollister Hills awhile back.

Cheers,
Roy T.

·
Premium Member
WK 2 Export Limited
623 Posts
Hi Echotango, I would go...but dont think I'll be able to make it on time...😂😂....have fun and send the pics later on.
Saludos
Victor

101 - 113 of 113 Posts