Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that Jeep still has the 2021 Grand Cherokee build software on their site. The SRT is also still listed as a trim level. Does that mean that I can still order a 2021 Grand Cherokee SRT?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I checked it out and I wasn't able to find an SRT (new, I assume) in my area. Jeep is probably no longer rolling out WK's anymore and has converted its factory lines to the latest models.

Honestly, now is not the time to purchase a new or used vehicle given the insanely inflated prices. Do you NEED a car right now? I was offered about $1K more by the dealership for my JGC than what I paid :ROFLMAO: so things are crazy now. Although, those Hemi engines are something else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
In Wisconsin my Jeep guy can get anything you want or need. I have been with Van Horn for years. If you are interested call Chris Creamer 608 873 5621 He will hook you up with everything and anything. He can get hard to find inventory. He's a good guy and will treat you with respect and a Jeep lover like me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As a note to all, My son worked in Belvidere Ill. Building Cherokee and other Jeep chassis. Went to work after Stellantis took over everyone 10 years or less were eliminated or relocated. No one has or had a clue what's next. I am a card carrying steel worker for 30 years. And not one person at the Union hall seen it coming. So I don't know what is down the road but I wanted to share some information of the times were in. 😪

·
Registered
28 Posts
When I wanted to build a new 2021 SRT last year, I was told I couldn't by multiple dealers. I could build a Trackhawk, but not an SRT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts