Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some Window Stickers that specifically list the "Remote CD Player" as an option for $195.

But can this CD Player be purchased and added at a later date and just put in the center console and plugged in, or does the vehicle have to already be pre-wired for it ?

Hoping I will like using the SD Card, but if not it would be nice to have the CD Player to fall back on.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have any MP3's, but do have 1,500 CD's and not sure I want to sit and Rip them all !!

·
Registered
2014 GC/Overland V8
3,305 Posts
Take some time and rip them using iTunes or some other method,you'll still get the quality but will have the flexibility you want and you'll have a ton of space in your center console without the cd player installed. At least rip the ones you really like first.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,883 Posts
I feel the same way, but decided a single disl cd player that had no option to record the music to a built in medium just wasn't worth the space, or the money.

I'm sure (pretty sure) that you are not going to carry 1500 CDs in the Jeep. So, I suggest you pick your favorites and start ripping them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts