Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
"Red Hulk"
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i go to my jeep this morning to get my wallet and there is a note on my window saying to check yours site....of which i belong to quite a few so i check them all and this guy in a 1500 dodge ram calls me out on jeep saying im all talk andhow jeepers are all pussies..so i call him out 1/4 mile all out just to shut theis dickhead down now this guy is making excuses can u believe this?

·
Registered
"Red Hulk"
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
obviously if he put a note on my truck hes local....i live 20min from the track its saturday im ready to go i cant stand when ppl want to talkshit however never have a ride or can back up their sh*t ! I can!

·
Registered
"Red Hulk"
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW GUYS THANX FOR LISTENING ILL JUST STOP POSTING:mad:

·
Registered
949 Posts
bro not everyone is going to love the concept of "street jeeps" (excuse my language) haha.... Ive had people ask me why the hell do I do some of the stuff I do on my car, but at the same time i get ALOT of compliments. Its part of having a car with mods on it. Some people like it and some people don't.

·
Banned
994 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Originally Posted by Bslagle05
bro not everyone is going to love the concept of "street jeeps" (excuse my language) haha.... Ive had people ask me why the hell do I do some of the stuff I do on my car, but at the same time i get ALOT of compliments. Its part of having a car with mods on it. Some people like it and some people don't.

????

·
Registered
949 Posts
haha ahh gotcha... ya I was trying to find a different word for it but nothing came to mind right away

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
so i go to my jeep this morning to get my wallet and there is a note on my window saying to check yours site....of which i belong to quite a few so i check them all and this guy in a 1500 dodge ram calls me out on jeep saying im all talk andhow jeepers are all pussies..so i call him out 1/4 mile all out just to shut theis dickhead down now this guy is making excuses can u believe this?

Shut him down son and show him whats up! :thumbsup:

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,702 Posts
If the dude was really a man and wanted to call you out, he would have waited to tell you in your face. It's just some punk bro. Brush it off or show him what's up. Your call.

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Lay it down if you ever see him again, but either way he's the pu$$y! Good luck but you wont need it against a 1500 Ram I took my buddy's 04 Hemi Ram (Quad cab though) with intake and exhaust by a little over 2 lengths to about 70mph

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.