Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I DRIVE SRT
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Alberta so if you're in the USA, factor shipping fees in of course. (prob not worth it to you)

My SRT is supposed to arrive in April, 2014. When it gets here, I am removing the stock all season tires with between 0-50km on them so full tread will be present.

The tires for sale are: Pirelli Scorpion Verde Run Flat All-Season Performance - 295-45-20

if you price these out, you'll find they sell for between $500-650/tire depending where you go.

Tirerack.com sells 4 for $1982 US + $490 shipping. With GST that's $2035.60 uninstalled, plus provincial tax if anywhere other than Alberta

1010tires.com sells 4 for $1979 Canadian + shipping. With GST that's $2077.99 (+ whatever shipping is and provincial sales tax if applicable)

KalTire in Alberta sells these for $620/tire + tax.

I'm asking $1300 + whatever it costs to ship to you.

These are available the day my SRT arrives so if you want them, let me know :thumbsup:

·
I DRIVE SRT
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Generally no but shipping is cheap on greyhound :) I've shipped to Edmonton before - tis not to bad at all.

·
I DRIVE SRT
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
buuump $1200 for all four!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
*Sellers MUST have a Price, Actual Pictures and Location of item being offered for sale. Pics, Pics, Pics.(use a pic hosting site and copy URL that EVERYONE can see not just members...this means NO Facebook/Myspace LINKS or other Links that require an account to view pics...no excuses!)

*EVERY picture must have forum ID and date written on a sheet of paper clearly visible! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

sorry my friend....Im gonna have to close this thread until you have the required info and the tires available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.