Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 GC Overland. It only has 32000 miles on it and it's in great condition. I keep seeing other Grand Cherokees around town and for the life of me, I can't tell the difference or tell what year they are, they all look the same. Is there a way to tell what year they are by just a glance? How far back does this body style go? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
8,807 Posts
Most visual clues will be in the headlights, fascias and rear brow--the linke that LJ' provided will be helpful to you. The current generation of the JGC started with the MY11 and continues through MY20. A new version is slated for release for the 2021 model year, code named "WL". There is a separate forum area for WL conversations. That version will reportedly not be substantially different in general overall appearance from the current version.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone. I have had this GC since new and really love it. I told my wife that we would get a new one when the Grand Cherokee changes designs. I guess I'll have to wait a few years.

·
Registered
319 Posts
...easiest for me is the wheels... 20", 18" and 17"s changed over the model years...and the chrome side molding as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts