Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys, I thought I'd give you guys the first shot at this stuff...

So I was looking through all the crap I got in storage and realized what a tremendous amount of audio stuff I have laying around. A lot of it is new or barely used by me, and I swear to you I take good care of my stuff. I wanna get rid of it and I thought I'd give you guys a crack at it. If I don't sell it in a few weeks, I'll list it on ebay.

Anyways, here are the rules. Make me an offer, I'll accept or reject/counteroffer. When you make me an offer, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I'm not gonna try and make a killing off of you on shipping. I will add actual shipping costs to your offer. Bear that in mind.

First person that makes an offer I accept gets the item at their offered price, plus actual shipping. PLEASE, don't make me an offer unless you are serious and READY TO PAY. Once I accept your offer, if I don't receive payment within 24 hours, the item will go back up for sale.

If you want more pictures or additional info on anything, let me know and I'll get it for you. I'll try to keep this updated so that as something is bought, it's removed shortly after. Have a pleasant shopping experience!

Kenwood KDC-BT838U Head Unit - Barely used and in good condition

XM Direct Setup for Kenwood - Would prefer to sell with above but will sell separately

Full WK Grand Cherokee Boston Acoustic Premium Sound System - Less than 1000 miles use when pulled - Prefer to sell as package but will consider offers for separates:

Amplifier

Dash Tweeters

Front Door Speakers - w/ adapters for other Chrysler vehicles

Rear Door Speakers

Infinity Reference 1600a Mono Amp - Barely used, works great

Stinger SHC6030 30 Farad Capacitor

Chrysler REQ Radio - Pulled before my Jeep even left the lot!

Audiobahn A2502DP Dual Channel Amplifier - New in box!

Audiobahn A6004V 4-channel Amp - New in box!

That's what I have. Again, if you want any more info, don't hesitate to contact me. If it isn't new, I promise everything works just like new. Most of the used stuff even looks brand new!

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case you were wondering, the Reference amp, Stinger Cap, Kenwood H/U, and XM setup were pulled out of my old 98 ZJ before I sold it. Everything was working great, I just got rid of my 98 to buy my SRT8. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I PROMISE everything is in great working condition!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Is that kenwood head unit still available?
Can I Ipod plug directly in to it?
Would you take $150 for both that and the XM antenna?

Let me know,
Jeff

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rockford Fosgate amp sold...

·
Registered
GCSRT8
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since the stuff isn't selling here, I will probably be taking it down and listing it on eBay in the next couple days. In case you are interested, my ebay username is "jasonlipka". Last chance for these items before they go to bid on ebay!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts