Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking a while and finally have my '14 Billet Silver Overland ordered, so I'm trying to do my homework on how to best protect the car once I get it. I have three large dogs that frequently travel with me, so I am interested in any reviews or personal experience y'all may have with cargo liners.

I have seen some suggestions for the Canvasback stuff, but it looks very thin. If any of you have it, is it actually waterproof, and does it stay put? My mongrels are surprisingly well behaved, but they have been known to find a good mud hole on occasion. I definitely can't fit three large crates in the back of the GC.

Does anyone have any alternatives to they Canvasback line that they would recommend? I'm not looking for a rubber liner because most are concave to a degree and aren't great for times when the rear seats are down.

Thanks for your insight!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the Mopar ones in my Jeep. It does a good job of holding his hair there and it is heavy and does not slide around. They work well for my dog although he prefers the rear seat but with out 2yr old's car seat, he keeps whacking his tail on the daughters face.

On longer drivers, I put his bed in back and he is comfy sleeping there.

Cheers,
-S
Thanks for the input! Thankfully my dogs have nubs rather than tails, so that's not too big of a concern. ;) Heavy and durable sounds good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.