Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Altitude
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is probably a noob question and might have been previously covered but ill go ahead and ask. How do you you remove the center cap on the Laredo X 18s or any of the rims but specifically the 18s. Do u have to take the rim off the vehicle first? It would be awesome if I could just pry it off. Thanks for the help as always!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
You may be able to pry them off but will likely scratch them. The easiest way without wheel damage is to remover the wheel and push them out from behind. They just snap in.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
You may be able to pry them off but will likely scratch them. The easiest way without wheel damage is to remover the wheel and push them out from behind. They just snap in.
Put something soft behind the cap when you push it out because it has a knack for dancing across the floor and picking up scratches.

·
Registered
2015 Altitude
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Put something soft behind the cap when you push it out because it has a knack for dancing across the floor and picking up scratches.
Touché! I tore up a chrome tailgate (rear brow) piece like this it. I popped the last fastener clip on it and shot across the garage chrome side down. What's worse is I never even got the part painted just bought a new one for paint. OUCH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.