Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CF "MedicStep" step is COMPLETE!!! LOOKS AMAZING!!! No more ashy step! List starts!

Here it is guys!!! I seriously wasn't sure if they could pull it off with all the little clips on the underside but they did!!!

Came out perfect!!!

I know we are ALL fed up of trying to keep that rear piece nice and black and not ashy/dull....then u put shine on it and dirt sticks to it....a complete hassle

So the price.....well....it's a little pricey....to be perfectly honest this step is TWO PIECE and is very hard to make....the clips have to be exact and there are a lot of creases to lay the CF in.....but once you get this you will be TOTALLY IN LOVE!!! I'm jealous of my local friend who has the first one! He just texted me and said "i can see it in my back up camera :)" tight!

Here is showing the complexity of the molding process

Price:

$250 shipped
$200 shipped for ANY customer who purchased a CARBON FIBER RamMedic hood(FG, bubbled do not apply)

Prices about are for US....International brothers have to pay shipping do to extra freight and customs...sorry :eek:

So introducing the MedicStep!!! :p

Should be shipping next week

The LIST:
1. SRT8U- CF owner
2. 1BAMFR- CF owner
3. YKPizzaguy- CF owner
4.MikeThis- non owner
5. Jeeppro

· Registered
3,466 Posts
Re: CF "MedicStep" step is COMPLETE!!! LOOKS AMAZING!!! No more ashy step! List start

That is sick.

· Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Re: CF "MedicStep" step is COMPLETE!!! LOOKS AMAZING!!! No more ashy step! List start

very nice

· Premium Member
2,031 Posts

we need a fuel door carbon fiber lol..

· Registered
3,466 Posts

Bump.. I can't wait to get this. Call me when it's ready Paulie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.