Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Original
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I can't load up the other pics I don't know why but here they are. Mon and I met up at Richmond Hwy in Alexandria Virginia. Sorry Mon I had more pics of you Jeep but it wouldn't load up. More pics this weekend also! Should be like 5-7 Jeeps there!

Sorry for some GLARE!

Here are Mon's Quad Tails!

Here's my Jeep

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Rolling deep! Let's get those pics of the WJs together.. Paul your HIDs look great and I like the paint too :cool:

·
The Original
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ryan. This week there is suppose to be a nice meet up. Rob (Budakane) is the one who helped create it so hopefully there should be enough Jeeps there. I'm bringing my camera so I will take good pics.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Well I can't load up the other pics I don't know why but here they are. Mon and I met up at Richmond Hwy in Alexandria Virginia. Sorry Mon I had more pics of you Jeep but it wouldn't load up. More pics this weekend also! Should be like 5-7 Jeeps there!
Now I know why you asked me if its ok to take a picture of my jeep.....lol

Mon!! Looks like you installed that Flowmaster and a tip!!! Do you like it!?
Its actually the thrush welded muffler brand, the interior drone is not as loud as the super 40, and yeah I added the tip too

I still think it's amazying how good your jeep looks from the outside with that many miles
x2

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
nice pics guys!!! next i want daytime shots!!!

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
Nice pics. I'm feeling that grill Paul...:thumbsup:

·
The Original
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will do Irf! There will be a lot of pics. Including Rob (Budakane). He said that he's getting a new paint job so I hope it's been done when we go take pics!

·
The Original
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Nate. I'm thinking of color matching it to the paint and the same with the lower piece on the bottom of the front bumper. Let's see though.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
nice paul i look forward to the pics!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.