Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a Pioneer Avic-d3(used) for cheap and need to locate a nav bezel for my 05 GC. Who know's the best and cheapest place to get one? I've tried ebay but without much luck. I also checked justforjeeps but the pricing seemed a bit steep.

·
Registered
403 Posts
You will also need an installation kit like a metra.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can get all the mounting kits and data adaptors i need from work as i manage the car audio department in my store,just need the bezel as i don't want to modify my existing one. I only need about 3/8" more which i could easily do but then i'm s-o-l if i want to put my factory 6disc back in.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
like Ltraiun said...they sell on ebay for $70-80

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
....sounds like spiker can hook you up----

·
Registered
397 Posts
im in vancouver area. are you in regina area? the grey nav bezel i have came as a package when i bought my factory nav unit. my interior color is khaki, so i needed to buy a new nav bezel. my cost 2 months ago was $180.00 cad tax included for the khaki one. i will sell the grey one in as new condition for $90 cad total shipped to regina(your house). its alot cheaper for you to buy in canada than to buy in the states after conversion, shipping, taxes, and duty. let me know.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I can get all the mounting kits and data adaptors i need from work as i manage the car audio department in my store,just need the bezel as i don't want to modify my existing one. I only need about 3/8" more which i could easily do but then i'm s-o-l if i want to put my factory 6disc back in.
I need a new metra kit for the REC bezel as well as the Alpine Jeep antenna adapter. Any hook-up available?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.