Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'15 SRT
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone attempted to remove the chrome grille rings or fog light chrome trim yet on the '14s? I'm hoping they just pop off like I've read the '13 SRT grille rings do.

·
Registered
'15 SRT
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I hate all the chrome. I just pull the chrome pieces off and take them to by body shop and he matches to PXR. That's what I did on my '13.

·
Registered
GSX-R 1K / GCherokee
412 Posts
Has anyone attempted to remove the chrome grille rings or fog light chrome trim yet on the '14s? I'm hoping they just pop off like I've read the '13 SRT grille rings do.
was there a DIY or pictures made on this? the chrome rings of the front grille removal…on GC2014? i'm searching the data base…any links would be greatly appreciated, :thumbsup: thanks!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,918 Posts
the SRT how to forum...hundreds of members...literally...have removed amd painted these. Ive had like 4-5 different sets on mine

·
Registered
GSX-R 1K / GCherokee
412 Posts
Thanks! I'll go search! :)

·
Registered
ALTITUDE
451 Posts
hey scott, spoke with you over instagram last week (joeyboosh) just curious if you have any tips or help with removing stock honeycomb grill inserts that come on 2014-2015 jeep grand cherokee altitude edition, thanks man apreciate any help. happy thanksgiving

·
Registered
WK2 GR Altitude
37 Posts
hey scott, spoke with you over instagram last week (joeyboosh) just curious if you have any tips or help with removing stock honeycomb grill inserts that come on 2014-2015 jeep grand cherokee altitude edition, thanks man apreciate any help. happy thanksgiving
Search top down method (difficult and will cut up your arms). I did this with a old sock on my arm and it was not too bad.

Take off the front bumper method.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts