Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After being prompted by Davy, Paul, and Omar (after I revealed I got two new front tires), here are a few photos. As you can see my truck is dirty, it will eventually be washed lol Also, these aren't pro photos I was traveling up to Mohegan Sun and went to a rest stop and then wham I just snapped these real quick :lol:

Note this may be the first time I personally have taken photos and posted here (excluding iPhone and partial photos :lol:)

Wheels: 18 x 9 Moda R6 powder coated Anthracite
Tires: Kumho Ecsta STX 255/55 18

Mods:
20% Tint, Tinted tails, LEDs in the front and back, Projectors, Xenon Depot 6000K HIDs for lows and fogs, Quad Tails, Debadged, Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD w/ iPod Cable and Video bypass, Mopar Kicker Door speakers w/ tweeters, Anthracite Moda R6 Wheels, R1 Concepts Premium Slotted Rotors with Hawk HPS pads, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Flyin Ryan Ported Throttle Body, Addco Rear Sway Bar w/ Energy Bushings, Bilstein HD Shocks w/ Rancho Steering Stabilizer, Stull Industries Grill painted black to match, Hidden Hitch, fuzzy dice, Shorty Antenna, and some crap.

Enjoy you punks lol

Brake Dust....Ohhhh yeah lol

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honestly my plans always seem to change :lol:. I mean Im pretty sure Im done with external mods (thanks to the wheels). I want to take care of the body work (rear bumper thanks to some A hole, header panel and reinforcement bar none of which are really visible but I personally notice it) and change out my drivers side fog (Photo 9 shows the water in it, its been like that since I went offroading, had it cleaned out by Mario but it came back :eek: lol. I might just focus on audio/visual. Im thinking changing out door speakers since I may have torn the surround on my front passenger although Im not sure, it sounds fine at some volumes but when it gets louder, it has a rattle sound. I also want interior LEDs (white) and change the dash lights to blue (some are burnt out). After that I think Im done although there is always subs lol. Oh I also want weatherliners :lol:

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
I really like those wheels on a WJ! A lot of the 3S guys used to put tose wheels on their cars!

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,606 Posts
bout time yo!!! looks great Charlie!!!! what about blacking out the headlights, like what Hector did?

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man you need to introduce your jeep to some bubbles. LOL looks good though.
lol Actually I think my Jeep hasn't been washed for about a month (Brake Dust, pollen, etc) :eek: The most cleaning it has seen was from the rain :(. I'll give her a good wash next weekend though.

Thanks for the compliments guys. The wheels honestly blew me away. I meant to get SRT reps but got screwed over buying used (Sellers would back out or just cut off all contact :lol:). So I saw an ad about these wheels (not exact ones) on another forum and I was like :eek:. I did a search and found a local seller but the problem was the ad was over a year and half old :p. But I said f-it let me ask and next thing you know he tells me he still has them (he had a WJ but traded up to an 06 SRT) Met up and bought the wheels for a steal, referred him to here but I don't think he joined up.

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bout time yo!!! looks great Charlie!!!! what about blacking out the headlights, like what Hector did?
I actually thought about a few ideas like that, considered tinting the parking light area. Also, thought about just tinting the main headlight area and leaving the parking light area clear. And ofcourse I thought about tinting the whole thing (2 different tint levels though) but I noticed Daniel isn't tinting anymore but I still have the idea lurking, we'll see :jump:.

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow Chuck! Looks great with those wheels! You have to take the Jeep to NX-1 ASAP!
Believe me I want to badly. But I have to build up the mod fund :eek:

·
Registered
14,614 Posts
Meh... It's aiight I guess. The black is killing it for me. Thought it was a Chevy Exuinox at first. LOL J/K but I really am feeling those wheels. Glad to see the projectors are still holding up.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.