Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Meh... It's aiight I guess. The black is killing it for me. Thought it was a Chevy Exuinox at first. LOL J/K but I really am feeling those wheels. Glad to see the projectors are still holding up.
Hahaha let the haters hate :lol: Freakin white Jeeps :D.

NSFW: language

The projectors are holding up but took a ton of silicone, I'll really know when its winter again lol I had no choice putting them back on my OEMs got ruined. Apparently a socket wasn't in flush and when it rained it went in the lights :eek: Whatever, in the future if I decide I may get another set of projectors the seal em up with silicone and tint them up.

· Registered
320 Posts
Chuck it looks great man! Glad to see you came to your senses and put the projectors back on LOL. and for GODS SAKE man CLEAN THAT THING hahaha

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Chuck it looks great man! Glad to see you came to your senses and put the projectors back on LOL. and for GODS SAKE man CLEAN THAT THING hahaha
Hahaha thanks, the light output on the babies are unbeatable right now (even though they are not aimed in sync) :lol:. Ehh I'll get it clean eventually :D

· Registered
800 Posts
wholly shit that is one ollllllllllld ass looking mcdonalds in the background......lol

all of ours are pimp brick

· Registered
2,243 Posts
Nice! however its dirty like your vagina..you BOTH need a bath

why would you take pics without cleaning it first? Silly Chuck.

· Registered
2,243 Posts

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
wholly shit that is one ollllllllllld ass looking mcdonalds in the background......lol

all of ours are pimp brick

LMAO for some reason, all the Mcdonalds along the rest stops all look like this. The ones by me are better :lol:

Nice! however its dirty like your vagina..you BOTH need a bath

why would you take pics without cleaning it first? Silly Chuck.
LMAO bitch.

Nice wheels man. But yeah you should be banned for not washing it before pics.

LOL
LMAO thanks Joe. I'll get it washed this weekend I swear.

· Registered
2,243 Posts
Wash it..then MORE PICS!

· Premium Member
Red wj 2000
438 Posts
hey chuck mind if i ask a favor of you... mind taking a pic of your exhaust system(under vehicle) i wanna check something :)

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
hey chuck mind if i ask a favor of you... mind taking a pic of your exhaust system(under vehicle) i wanna check something :)
Here you go, check out the first & second page, there should be some decent underbody shots. Now don't use my exhaust as a perfect template because frankly its mounted horribly (muffler is actually angled). I bought this used and was missing the clamp and I had it welded by a body guy :rolleyes:. But it seems fine to me so :thumbsup:

http://jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=3025

· Registered
2,904 Posts
And I thought my junk was dirty.

Carwash, chuck. I beg you, find one.

PS let me know when you want to get that TB reworked...

· Registered
2,904 Posts
And I thought my junk was dirty.

Carwash, chuck. I beg you, find one.

PS let me know when you want to get that TB reworked...

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
LMAO, guys let the record state I have since washed the truck. Sadly though it got dirty within the first few feet of driving it lol.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
love the truck,take pics of it at the car wash lol
At this point I don't even know if I can afford a car wash :(:lol:. But if I do, I def will.

· Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,776 Posts
Damn if you cant afford a car wash, you're in bad shape. Shall we set up a help Chuck foundation? Or maybe get you a fresh piece of cardboard to write on and a new cup to panhandle for change on the streets/subway? :D LOL jk

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Damn if you cant afford a car wash, you're in bad shape. Shall we set up a help Chuck foundation? Or maybe get you a fresh piece of cardboard to write on and a new cup to panhandle for change on the streets/subway? :D LOL jk
lol :lol: Its bad man, go figure these truck problems occur when I don't have the cash :confused:. I wouldn't mind a Chuck Foundation.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.