Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
WARNING: Chad Anglewicz aka "wk4u2nv"

Hey guys,

This is a follow up on a previous thread I had posted regarding user Chad Anglewicz aka wk4u2nv. As many of you know, I had purchased the bull bar listed below and he never shipped it, after telling me on three seperate occasions he dropped it off at UPS. He drives a black 06 WK Laredo. SOme of you have probably seen pictures around here. I have filed a report with the police and they will be getting in touch with him regarding the scam he has tried to pull through JeepGarage.org. I have all of his information including address, ip address, phone number, aim, home phone, and its unbelievable the other personal information I was able to scrub up with a few searches from my buddy that is a computer guy.

At this point, I am not that worried about getting the bull bar, hopefully I may get my money back, however I want to warn everyone on this site.

DO NOT DEAL WITH CHAD ANGLEWICZ AKA "wk4u2nv". I URGE YOU NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM, TALK TO HIM OR ESPECIALLY BUY FROM HIM.

He has disgraced this members of JeppGarage.org and the Jeep community as a whole. I am a hard working guy, and I take pride in the fact that I am a man of my word. I have tried to contact him and have had to resort to contacting the police. Chad is a person that had to steal less than $100.00 from me (that can't even fill up his tank 3 times!) I can only imagine the other scams he has figured out and howmany other people he has taken advantage of. Thanks for your time and I urge you all DO NOT deal with this user.

Ben Reardon

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,281 Posts
Mike, thanks for the heads up, sorry to see that you got totally shafted on this deal. Based on how it was handled, and the immature responses from the seller, I know that I would never buy something from him...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do not deal with Crestwood1001.

He "bought" my REC headunit back at the end of January and after numerous promises to pay me for it he still has yet to come through while he continues to post in his build thread about things he's bought for his Jeep.

·
Let's Roll
Grand Cherokee
13,095 Posts

He "bought" my REC headunit back at the end of January and after numerous promises to pay me for it he still has yet to come through while he continues to post in his build thread about things he's bought for his Jeep.
sorry to hear, but you shouldnt mark an item as sold until you actually receive the money. i have had tons of people "buy" my items but never pay

·
Registered
68 Posts
Don't deal with neidig_09

seemed legit.. premium member.. went back and forth a few times w/ email and PM...
sent money via PayPal and never heard back from him.....

...Luckily tho Paypal got me my money back!!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

I've never dealt with Crestwood but IMHO I don't think this belongs here i.e. it should not be classified as negative feedback. I get people that claim they'll buy stuff all day long, and when it comes time to pay up, they disappear. It is infuriating but it is part of the transaction process. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.

·
Premium Member
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2,807 Posts
I've never dealt with Crestwood but IMHO I don't think this belongs here i.e. it should not be classified as negative feedback. I get people that claim they'll buy stuff all day long, and when it comes time to pay up, they disappear. It is infuriating but it is part of the transaction process. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.
I dont know this to be fact but I know Nathan (crestwood) was talking about having purchased an REC and he sold the nav disc out of it because he had a newer one or something like that... All of that to say is I am pretty sure his complaint is not "he is a non paying buyer" its "I shipped him the goods and he never paid me"... Im sure you agree that if that is the case it deserves to be here.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
that is what i got from it too. I got several pm's from the seller. Funny how these guys disappear when they stiff someone. Crestwood was on here almost 24 hous a day....lol

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I dont know this to be fact but I know Nathan (crestwood) was talking about having purchased an REC and he sold the nav disc out of it because he had a newer one or something like that... All of that to say is I am pretty sure his complaint is not "he is a non paying buyer" its "I shipped him the goods and he never paid me"... Im sure you agree that if that is the case it deserves to be here.
Maybe I misunderstood. If so, sorry :eek: if there was indeed a transaction- i.e. seller sent item, buyer never paid, then it ABSOLUTELY belongs here.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
FOLKS...please make buyers pay before shipping!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Maybe I misunderstood. If so, sorry :eek: if there was indeed a transaction- i.e. seller sent item, buyer never paid, then it ABSOLUTELY belongs here.

Yes, this is exactly what happened. I shipped the REC unit and he has yet to pay for it.

Also, like Scott mentioned, he used to be on all the time and exchanged PM's with me promising payment but he never came through and is very rarely on anymore.

·
Let's Roll
Grand Cherokee
13,095 Posts
oooh i was confused! why would you mail someone you dont know a $600 GPS without waiting for payment?? that is very shady on nates part for scamming you, no wonder he disappeared. he used to live on here until he scammed you

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
he was last logged in on 6/5 at 10:21 pm He's here....

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Wow I am surprised how so many members can just write me off I have been here a long time this guy is relatively new he sent me a unit with a non-working CD changer so we agreed on 50$ less then what he asked, now he's throwing a fit cause I payed him 50$ less and all you guys wrote me right off. This place has gone to shit, Scott never liked me so that's no surprise

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,702 Posts
Post up the emails and the paypal receipt and it'll be cleared up and your neg feedback will be removed.

And the last part of your post stating that it's because you're not liked. That's not true man and it's low class. IMO.

Also I don't think this place has gone to shit if that was true we wouldn't be disliked by rival forums.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Wow I am surprised how so many members can just write me off I have been here a long time this guy is relatively new he sent me a unit with a non-working CD changer so we agreed on 50$ less then what he asked, now he's throwing a fit cause I payed him 50$ less and all you guys wrote me right off. This place has gone to shit, Scott never liked me so that's no surprise
WOW! Really? Grow the fawk up dude! I dotn even know you other than here...why would I not like you? Im not even gonna get into this childish shit with you......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.