Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 5.7 Hemi
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Wondering if anyone can give a couple of tips. Got some clunking/knocking noise on the front wheel driver side specially when below speeds of 40/50 kmh and either going front or reverse. The noise comes up when i brake. I don't feel the car gets unresponsive when i break but the sound comes up when i press the pedal an i do feel it in the pedal as well. Attached is a small audio file link with the sound hope you guys can catch it and let me know if anyone experienced something like this. Of course i can always go to the garage but i don't trust much on the dealer, it's the only one existent in the country and tends to be quite expensive. Had previous cases of wrong diagnostics just to nail some money. So basically the idea is to have options so i can check with other garages or to ave some discussion with the dealer.

Thanks in advance for the help

Cheers

Audio Link https://u6421297.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=tMVA-2B5bF9vG5e3LDPgc83SltDxtVsRhcSW5lDDjm00tv29NvldSUlDLsn1uQJafZEDeD-2FwkfZA5nH5Tsm3WT-2FnV-2Busypp5yyJsaCofyiLAMB6xNv9WXM31Nx4kqnmFmq_9s8EiQPzQfVR0YcMWqcfRIWke2hdOom00CwAjceYy3QFoSc0UGdrLaMV0-2FKpbEvor8TxHLsZVYe0h-2FxD75fFeiRLDeXrT5QVOuDsnJWrH2UmL1a3Qo8-2F42czFBaV4D-2BS0hk-2FhK3Up1xE73YDLsDovrhzCoBJGJr4wZNWqdDFW3iMSqaPI3bBFJojHF8HQN2ZDPMWZmTOBD2-2FSlgYtcZO2TqdGBurErBL-2B0TyC0jRpbKW-2FqAxdOURyNKB-2BUsdapZa

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Hi guys

Wondering if anyone can give a couple of tips. Got some clunking/knocking noise on the front wheel driver side specially when below speeds of 40/50 kmh and either going front or reverse. The noise comes up when i brake. I don't feel the car gets unresponsive when i break but the sound comes up when i press the pedal an i do feel it in the pedal as well. Attached is a small audio file link with the sound hope you guys can catch it and let me know if anyone experienced something like this. Of course i can always go to the garage but i don't trust much on the dealer, it's the only one existent in the country and tends to be quite expensive. Had previous cases of wrong diagnostics just to nail some money. So basically the idea is to have options so i can check with other garages or to ave some discussion with the dealer.

Thanks in advance for the help

Cheers

Audio Link https://u6421297.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=tMVA-2B5bF9vG5e3LDPgc83SltDxtVsRhcSW5lDDjm00tv29NvldSUlDLsn1uQJafZEDeD-2FwkfZA5nH5Tsm3WT-2FnV-2Busypp5yyJsaCofyiLAMB6xNv9WXM31Nx4kqnmFmq_9s8EiQPzQfVR0YcMWqcfRIWke2hdOom00CwAjceYy3QFoSc0UGdrLaMV0-2FKpbEvor8TxHLsZVYe0h-2FxD75fFeiRLDeXrT5QVOuDsnJWrH2UmL1a3Qo8-2F42czFBaV4D-2BS0hk-2FhK3Up1xE73YDLsDovrhzCoBJGJr4wZNWqdDFW3iMSqaPI3bBFJojHF8HQN2ZDPMWZmTOBD2-2FSlgYtcZO2TqdGBurErBL-2B0TyC0jRpbKW-2FqAxdOURyNKB-2BUsdapZa
Hello Pancho Villa,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your most recent concern. Unfortunately due to the nature of our team we are unable to assist customers outside of the United States. You can, however, reach out to Middle East customer care. I have provided a number below as they can potentially assist you further:
(+971) 600 565561
Laura
JeepCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts